-
July 31st, 2001, 10:23 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Terry's hinted at a big shake up so here's some possibilities.
1. Francine goes to see Katchoo (but we knew that)
2. Freddie goes to Chuck (cause I want to see him again, he's amusing) shares his feelings whilst drowning sorrows, Chuck convinces him to track down Francine, Freddie goes to Hawaii.
3. Of course Brad follows Francie to Hawaii.
4.So everyones in Hawaii
5.Big WWF type brawl thing happens complete with tears and laughs (remember the police station last time everyone got together)and maybe The Rock could put in an appearance.
6.Serious stuff happens Kat upsets Fran, Brad consoles Fran like a knight in shining armour, Fran and Kat stop speaking to each other, Freddie's nose gets broken again! and I run off with Tambi ;-)
-
July 31st, 2001, 04:33 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Well, I like your theory a lot better than my theory (posted in the #42 spoilers thread)! MUCH more entertaining! Especially the bit about the Rock. Is Tambi definitely a lesbian? If not, I think she and The Rock would make a cute couple. 
Aela
-
July 31st, 2001, 09:46 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Good point
OK
Tambi ends up with The Rock (I read he actually has a degree in Criminology-coincidence?)
-
August 1st, 2001, 01:41 AM
#4
GeminiCancer
Guest
If Tambi is straight, then me and Terry have got to talk.
My version would be Tambi beats the Rock in a wrestling match while a very toasty Katchoo and Casey cheer on. Tambi goes a bit easy on the Rock to make it look like it's work.
------------------
"They mostly come out at night. Mostly." --Newt, Aliens
"I can crack all your ribs, but I can't break your heart." --Jill Sobule
"Take it easy, but take it." --Woody Guthrie
-
August 1st, 2001, 01:46 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I have a theory on what might be in the next issue, as well. It is this: Francine really IS pregnant. We all know that Francine and Katchoo don't end up together (at least, not for 10 years). So, either they see each other and something goes wrong, or the don't actually see each other now. Another thing that leads me to believe that this is a possibility is this quote from Terry Moore in the letters page of #42: "...And, you have no idea (yet) how important Francine's daughter is to our story." Stranger things have happened.
-
August 1st, 2001, 02:29 AM
#6
GeminiCancer
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>from Terry Moore in the letters page of #42: "...And, you have no idea (yet) how important Francine's daughter is to our story." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why do I get a nervous stomach whenever someone says that?
------------------
"They mostly come out at night. Mostly." --Newt, Aliens
"I can crack all your ribs, but I can't break your heart." --Jill Sobule
"Take it easy, but take it." --Woody Guthrie
-
August 1st, 2001, 06:17 AM
#7
Inactive Member
-
August 11th, 2001, 09:02 PM
#8
Inactive Member
No no no, you got it all wrong people!
Freddie gets all wise cracking on The Rock and The Rock says this: "Just in the blue hell are you?" And Freddie says, "My name is..." and the Rock says, "It doesn't matter what your name is!" Then The Rock gives him the Rock Bottom and Tambi is very impressed and she and The Rock go out for a drink together where The Rock asks her if she likesz pie and Tambi says, "Yes."
The Rock says, "The Rock thought so."
Then Stone Cold Steve Austin shows up and Tambi beats him up and impress some other girl there and The Rock send them to Tijuana together out of his own pocket as a thank you gesture to Tambi for beating up Steve Austin.
um, yeah that's it.
-
August 13th, 2001, 04:31 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Asheley is 5 when he saw her. Thus, if Francie is pregnant(there is still much debate on this topic) something obviosuly goes terribly wrong.
Darth
-
August 14th, 2001, 03:07 AM
#10
Inactive Member
One quick thought.
Francine is pregnant. And apparently her and Katchoo don't see each other for ten years, quite possibly because of it.
My question is: how old is Ashley, Francine's daughter in the future?
I don't think she's ten, she seems younger than that. I'm just wondering if this pregnancy is going to really be a factor or not, since it seems a little early.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks